We are in general always looking to start new drop off locations. currently our focus is on the Eastern US, due to shipping cost.
If you would like to start having our food delivered to your area, following are some general requirements. If you’re potentally interested, feel free to contact us, and we’d be happy to talk about the particulars of your location.
Requirements for Starting a Location
- A person willing to volunteer as the co-op leader. The duties of leader include collecting and mailing the customers’ checks, reporting any discrepancies with the food received, etc.
- Enough customers to accumulate a $800-$1,200 order, depending how far the location is off a current route
- Permission to use a parking lot large enough for a semi-truck to comfortably operate in. (Church parking lots are often a good option.)
- The food comes with each customer’s number written on the case, so that everyone can easily pitch in and put each customer’s food on it’s own pile.
To help generate interest, you can forward the below information to anyone you think would be interested.
The best way to become familiar with our products and prices is to create a free account on our website – www.naturallyadeal.com.
- There are no minimum order amounts, no fees to join, and no shipping charges, which means we charge one, simple price for each product.
- Everything is sold by the case.
- Our inventory is always changing – so new items are always coming available.
- Deliveries are typically every 4 weeks. Once you create and account, we’ll keep you up to date via email with the ordering schedule.
If you would like to read more on the nature and quality of our food, you can do so at the bottom of our products page. Personally, for what it’s worth, our family has been eating food on the surplus market for the last 17 years and have been very pleased with it, only having a few complaints in all those years.